Strom was complaining for weeks that we didn’t take him to the dog beach nearby. As the weather was warming up we decide to bundle him into the car and drive the thirty minutes to the ocean. He was under strict instructions to respectful of other dogs at beach, don’t drink the salt water as it fries your brain and not to “disrespect” the water with bodily waste. He agreed to two our of the three conditions of entry.
We jumped out of the car, released him from the prison that is his leash and let him go.
I won’t bore you with the details, it’s easier just to post a few photos and let you be the judge of the day he had.
Have you ever done anything in your life that’s made you this happy?
Nine out of ten dogs say sticking your tongue out improves stability and makes you look serious when at the beach.
“The water has joined my list of the most favourite things in the entire world. This list includes every person and object I’ve met in my entire life”
“Why don’t they take me here every day? I could live here and run all day”
I call this one “preparing to launch”
I normally don’t like talking about controversial subjects. I have my own personal beliefs and opinions that although they might not be correct are still my personal beliefs and I see no good in having them challenged in a public forum.
However after recent events I really need to get a few things off my chest and get them out in the open, so I’ll list them in no particular order. Please be understanding and don’t judge me poorly for this.
– I really wonder what it would be like to be bitten by a turtle.
– I don’t regret eating an entire chocolate cake when I convinced my wife to let me eat it before cooking it. However I wouldn’t do it again.
– I know a guy called Bear, and I really want to ask him why we just can’t call him Troy which is his real name.
– I don’t like throwing away socks because most times only one has a hole in it and I feel sorry for the other one who gets punished for a crime he didn’t commit.
– I’m pretty sure the hair on my head has given up the fight and is slowly turning grey just to spite me. I’m actually ok with grey hair and think it should stop stressing.
– I’ve never had a truly satisfying cup of coffee despite Melbourne’s reputation of good coffee. With some help from a friend I’m sure I’ll find it one day after we try every single shop in town (excluding McDonalds, they are crap)
– I don’t know how to spell that well, and rely on my iPad to correct my bad spelling more often than I should.
– Our cat purrs so loud at night they keep me awake and it’s starting to annoy me.
Thanks for your understanding.