I normally don’t like talking about controversial subjects. I have my own personal beliefs and opinions that although they might not be correct are still my personal beliefs and I see no good in having them challenged in a public forum.
However after recent events I really need to get a few things off my chest and get them out in the open, so I’ll list them in no particular order. Please be understanding and don’t judge me poorly for this.
– I really wonder what it would be like to be bitten by a turtle.
– I don’t regret eating an entire chocolate cake when I convinced my wife to let me eat it before cooking it. However I wouldn’t do it again.
– I know a guy called Bear, and I really want to ask him why we just can’t call him Troy which is his real name.
– I don’t like throwing away socks because most times only one has a hole in it and I feel sorry for the other one who gets punished for a crime he didn’t commit.
– I’m pretty sure the hair on my head has given up the fight and is slowly turning grey just to spite me. I’m actually ok with grey hair and think it should stop stressing.
– I’ve never had a truly satisfying cup of coffee despite Melbourne’s reputation of good coffee. With some help from a friend I’m sure I’ll find it one day after we try every single shop in town (excluding McDonalds, they are crap)
– I don’t know how to spell that well, and rely on my iPad to correct my bad spelling more often than I should.
– Our cat purrs so loud at night they keep me awake and it’s starting to annoy me.
Thanks for your understanding.